Monday, December 05, 2005

The Purpose of This Blog

Purpose: The purpose of this blog is to present some of my favorite poetry from my favorite poets. I have so many friends who write great poetry I wanted to share it with everyone. I was thinking of the best way to do this was to create a blog where a new poem is presented every day.

I also want to give these poets a chance to talk about their methods. I want them to give us aspiring poets some instruction and inspiration.

I also like to combine some of the great photography that my friends take and mixing it with the poetry to see what we can come up with.

All poems and photographs posted in this blog are the property of the individual poets and photographers and are used with their expressed permission. All rights are reserved by the poets and photographs. Please contact the individual poets and photographers for permission to use any of this material.

No comments: