Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Collin Kelly list Poets on twitter

Recently the author Collin Kelley wrote a blog post that I think lovers of poetry will want to bookmark.

It is a list of poets who are on twitter. Please check it out at Poets on twitter.

I recently started using twitter myself. Although most of my tweets have been about music and my music blogs, every now an then something dealing with poetry catches my eye. You can check out my twitter stream here >> Fitzgerald @twitter

If the link above does not work then try clicking the title. Also Collin's blog is http://www.collinkelley.blogspot.com/ and the post is dated Monday, May 11, 2009.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Fitz: Poets on Tweeter link doesn't work. :(

fitzgerald said...

Greg sorry about that, thanks for pointing it out for me. I hope all is well with you and yours.