Thursday, August 14, 2008

Poetry Daily's Poem of the Day: The Loom

I recently came accross a very delightfull poetry website called Poetry Daily.

From their About Page;
Poetry Daily is an anthology of contemporary poetry. Each day, we bring you a new poem from new books, magazines, and journals.

Poems are chosen from the work of a wide variety of poets published or translated in the English language. Our most eminent poets are represented in the selections, but also poets who are less well known. The daily poem is selected for its literary quality and to provide you with a window on a very broad range of poetry offered annually by publishers large and small. Included with each poem is information about the poet and the poem's source.
The Loom by Anne Stevenson.

1 comment:

Greg said...

An excellent discovery! Had i known you were not already aware of it, I would have pointed you there myself. I have it in my Google reader so I don't miss the daily dose! Another excellent poetry site is is Poetry Hut:
http://www.poetryhut.com/wordpress/
(Tell Jilly that Greg/Enchilada says hi.)